As part of the Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) Preparer Forum for the Automotive sector, BMW, Daimler, General Motors, LeasePlan, Mahindra Group and Volkswagen share examples, learnings and reflections on how they are implementing the TCFD recommendations and responding to climate-related risks and opportunities. Highlights include:
- Descriptions of e-mobility planning, including investments and technology development.
- Illustrative scenario analysis process considering the enabling environment and conditions for e-mobility.
- The integration of climate-related risks into enterprise risk management processes.
- Insights on supply chain due diligence, the just transition and mobility solutions.
- Illustrative operational and financial metrics
Forum members’ commentary is supported by external perspectives from investors who use climate-related financial disclosures to assess and quantify risk and decide how to allocate financial capital.