This year, our Leadership Program brought together 46 participants, from WBCSD member companies, over an eight-month period under the theme of “Communicating sustainable development & reporting to stakeholders.” Understanding how to communicate with different stakeholders within and outside of an organization is critical to making progress and moving ahead. Communication is also a key leadership skill. As part of their learning journey, this year’s participants completed group research reports based on literature reviews, research and interviews.
This document provides a summary of the seven reports:
- Getting CFOs on board with sustainability
- Integrated reporting: integrated thinking for long-term value creation
- Digital reporting: evaluating the “why” and “how” of digital reporting trends for ESG information
- The costs and benefits of disclosing financial-grade ESG information: how to accelerate change across the assurance landscape
- To net or not to net: what is the value of assessing net impact?
- Safe water gardens: safe sanitation for all
- below50: deciphering the low-carbon fuels communication challenge