Are you ready to take a deep dive into the CTI framework and find out what it has to offer for your organization through in-depth insights and practical examples?
Following the global developments in 2020, we have adapted our training schedule to a fully online program. The CTI online training for professionals consists of two 1.5-hour sessions on two separate days, designed to generate a deeper level of understanding of the CTI and online tool. It is offered by WBCSD, KPMG and Circular IQ to get you ready to start implementing the methodology into your company.
Session 1 focus on:
- A short introduction of CTI and the methodology
- Q&A discussion
- Interactive examples
- Introduction to the CTI tool
Session 2 includes:
- A deeper look into the interpretation of the CTI results after the assessment
- Demonstration of the CTI tool
- Getting hands on with your own CTI tool account
After attending both sessions you should be ready to start your CTI assessment and know where to go when you have questions or need some additional guidance.
The cost of these 2 sessions (200 CHF) is a direct contribution towards further development of the framework and the CTI online tool. WBCSD members enjoy a 20% discount. If you are a member, send an email to Carolien (Van-Brunschot@wbcsd.org) or Irene (Gedeon@wbcsd.org) to get the discount code.
Here below, please select a date and sign up for one of the next three trainings (all times in CEST):
- Tuesday May 12, 1.30 to 3 pm and Thursday May 14, 1.30 to 3 pm Register
-Tuesday June 11, 1.30 to 3pm and Thursday June 13, 1.30 to 3pm Register
- Tuesday July 14, 1.30 to 3 pm and Thursday July 16, 1.30 to 3 pm Register
More dates will follow.
We look forward to welcoming you to one of our trainings soon!
The CTI team