It’s time to transform.
Join us on Thursday 25 March for the launch of WBCSD’s Vision 2050 update: a roadmap for business action in line with the urgency of the challenges that we face if 9+ billion people are to live well, within planetary boundaries, by 2050.
9:00 – 10:30 am CET and 5:00 – 6:30 pm CET
The event will take place twice to accommodate east and west time zones.
60 minutes of public event followed by 30 minutes for a WBCSD members-only exchange in which members will hear more about WBCSD’s plans to support them in leveraging Vision 2050 insights within their respective organizations.
Organized on WBCSD’s new bespoke virtual platform, this public event will:
- Share an overview of this update to Vision 2050 – developed by 40 WBCSD member companies in collaboration with an advisory committee of leading global experts;
- Feature Council Members’ perspectives on the implications of Vision 2050 for shared, disruptive and accountable business leadership;
- Rally business, partners and other stakeholders behind a transformative agenda that is fully aligned with the Sustainable Development Goals and the Paris Agreement, translating these ambitions into clearly actionable areas of business activity.
- Magdi Batato, Executive VP Operations, Nestlé SA
- Keryn James, Group CEO, ERMLtd.
- Alan Jope, CEO, Unilever
- Ilham Kadri, CEO, Solvay
- Sunny Verghese, Co-Founder & Group CEO, Olam International Ltd., & Chair, WBCSD
- Cláudia Azevedo, CEO,Sonae
- Jean-Pierre Clamadieu, Chairman, Engie
- Colm Kelly, Global Leader, Purpose, Policy and Corporate Responsibility, PwC
- Gayle Schueller, Vice President of Global Sustainability, 3M
We look forward to welcoming you.