Members of WBCSD’s Forest Solutions Group (FSG) are reporting their 2022 Key Performance Indicators (KPI) results. The positive trends on all long-term indicators reveal continued progress towards a net-zero, nature-positive and equitable future through action in eight impact areas.
FSG’s vision of a growing circular bioeconomy rooted in thriving working forests, based on the Forest Sector SDG Roadmap, was translated into meaningful actions within eight impact areas: Working Forests, Bioeconomy, Circularity, Climate, Water, People, Communities and Procurement. These actions are tied to KPIs, allowing business to take stock of the status of implementation measured against baselines set in 2014 and 2020.
In order to continue to track progress on the commitments made in the Forest Sector SDG Roadmap and demonstrate adherence to FSG’s Membership Principles & Responsibilities, FSG members report and communicate the group results annually.
List of KPIs
- 2023: Results of 2023 Key Performance Indicators and infographic
- 2022: Results of 2022 Key Performance Indicators and infographic
- 2021: Results of 2021 Key Performance Indicators
- 2020: Forest Sector SDG Roadmap Implementation Report
- 2019: Results of 2019 Key Performance Indicators
- 2018: Results of 2018 Key Performance Indicators
- 2017: Results of 2017 Key Performance Indicators
Results of focus areas
Other related resources