- Do you need help measuring a specific aspect of natural capital, for example water, waste or biodiversity?
- Are you confused about which natural capital measurement tools are out there, and how they differ?
- If you’re a tool developer, do you think more businesses would benefit from using your publicly-available tool?
The Natural Capital Protocol Toolkit can help.
The pilot version of the Natural Capital Protocol Toolkit is out today. It’s an online interactive database that helps businesses find the right tools to measure and value natural capital as they use the Natural Capital Protocol and Sector Guides.
The Toolkit is designed to help businesses measure and value natural capital by consolidating the wealth of tools available for natural capital measurement and valuation.
- The Toolkit puts all existing tools in the context of the Natural Capital Protocol – a standardized international framework for conducing natural capital assessments. This helps businesses understand which tools to use, for what and when.
- The Toolkit will be regularly updated to ensure it reflects the fast-growing number of tools available. This will help businesses stay on the cutting edge of developments in natural capital.
We’re proud to be leading this work with the Natural Capital Coalition as our strategic partner, and with input from a multidisciplinary Advisory Group.
Check out the pilot version today, and tell us what you think so that we can further improve the next version.
We’re accepting feedback until 27 April: www.naturalcapitaltoolkit.org.