Ethical Corporation has finalized the eagerly anticipated agendas for the co-located Responsible Supply Chain and Sustainability Reporting Conferences (10-11 October 2018). The events will see 400+ senior executives assemble in London to discuss the key supply chain, reporting and sustainability challenges impacting global businesses.
As part of the ongoing partnership between Ethical Corporation and WBCSD, Rodney Irwin (Managing Director of Redefining Value and Education) and Matthew Reddy (Director, Climate Smart Agriculture) from WBCSD will present at both events – sharing the latest research and insights from the Membership organization.
The Responsible Supply Chain Summit will provide a focus on the emerging technologies, innovations and collaborations on key challenges including; circular economy, cascading targets across the Tiers, utilizing renewables within the supply chains, tackling plastics and going beyond compliance for Human Rights.
The Sustainability Reporting and Communications Summit will drive discussions on how businesses can demonstrate resilience through transparent, SDG-focused disclosure.
Speakers across the two Summits include:
- Rodney Irwin, MD of Redefining Value and Education, WBCSD
- Matthew Reddy, Director, Climate Smart Agriculture, WBCSD
- Susan Beverly, senior director sustainability, Abbott
- Andrew McConville, global head of external affairs and communications, Syngenta
- Piet Klop, senior advisor responsible investment, PGGM
- Lola Young, Baroness Young of Hornsey, UK Parliament
- Sarah Schaefer, global policy director, Unilever
- Jeffrey Hogue, chief sustainability officer, C&A Global
- David De Schutter, innovation and technology development director Europe, AB InBev
- Lene Wendland, chief of section, UN High Commissioner for Human Rights
- Fiona Wild, VP climate change and sustainability, BHP
- Steven Stone, chief resources and markets branch, UN Environment
- Koen Devits, chief procurement officer, DSM
- Andrea Stovin, director, global sustainability communications, AstraZeneca
To find out more about the Responsible Supply Chain Summit visit – www.ethicalcorp.com/supplychain
To find out more about the Sustainability Reporting and Communications Summit visit – www.ethicalcorp.com/reporting
As part of the partnership WBCSD members benefit from a 10% discount on attendance to either event. Simply quote ‘WBCSD’ when registering for a pass.