Felipe Lira Ibáñez
Nonprofit organization that works with member companies towards Corporate Social Responsibility and sustainable development in Chile.
Being part of Acción RSE means joining a network of leading companies engaged with people and the planet to reach a more prosperous and just society, doing successful and sustainable business.
Accion RSE helps companies to improve their competiveness and sustainability through projects, services, networking activities, capacity building, studies and publicity of their business case and CSR activities.
Our vision is “to contribute to a developed, sustainable and inclusive Chile, with a better society and happier people”.
And our mission is "to sensitize and mobilize companies to manage their businesses in a socially responsible way, supporting their leaders and workers to install the sustainable development logic in their strategy”.
- Collaborative projects (private-public-academia-civil society): NutriRSE (focused on developing healthy lifestyles); EducarSE (focused on improving education); Mayday Network (companies engaged to fight climate change – with BITC); and Engage (corporate volunteering initiative – with BITC);
- Working groups directed to member companies, some in partnership with other companies or expert institutions: Ethics Committee, Quality of Working Life Committee, Environmental Committee, Community Relations Committee; Clients and Supply Chain Committee, Entrepreneurship Committee, Communications and CSR Committee, and Inclusive Business Committee;
- Capacity building: different courses and workshops about CSR matters, like the “Intensive Course on CSR;”
- Services related with reporting, supply chain and our on line CSR test (for member companies only);
- Annual International Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Development;
- Annual Prize for the Best Sustainability Report in Chile;
- Publication of practical guides and studies on CSR topics for companies;
- Annual Conference with students of universities to promote CSR practices;
- CSR publicity via our web site, newsletter, social networks, collaborations with the media, and a weekly radio program.