M. Pierre-André de Chalendar, Président-Directeur Général de Saint-Gobain
Ms. Claire Tutenuit
Enterprises pour l'Environnement (EpE) was founded in March 1992 to help its members address the need for a better environment as part of sustainable development. Today, EpE has around 50 members.
- International climate negotiations;
- Buildings and climate change;
- Transportation and climate change;
- Economic tools and climate change;
- Protocols for measuring, reporting and verifying GHG emissions on waste management;
- Study of scenarios under a carbon constraint;
- Public debate on Carbon Capture & Storage.
- “Business and Biodiversity” Symposium in 2010;
- Business best practices;
- Participation to a public-private dialogue on biodiversity valorisation, in view of valuation tools.
Health & Environment
- Nanoparticles and nanomaterials;
- Relationship between environment and public health;
- Dialogues business-society on health issues (CMR, nanos);
- Conferences on health issues.
- Water management;
- Land and ground.
Communication & Environment
- Monthly member CEOs dialogues (management of environment issues);
- Stakeholders dialogue (nanotechnology, CO2 capture and storage, etc.);
- “EpE Student Prize” on environmental topics;
- EpE Newsletter (on a three months base, 7400 distribution);
- Participation to conferences and debates.